We are Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group.
Wheatley, Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group, provides homes and services to over 200,000 people in 17 local authority areas across Central Scotland.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, our partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own. And, by using their combined size and scale, they are contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Our group partners are:
- Glasgow Housing Association, Scotland’s largest social landlord, with 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dunedin Canmore with 5200 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association, with more than 3500 homes across the West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing Association, with 1200 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership, with almost 400 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association, which has 360 affordable homes and provides care and support to over 700 people in Central Scotland;
- Loretto Care, which provides care and support services to 2200 people every week across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management, Scotland’s “Feel Good Factor”, providing services to almost 29,500 customers;
- Lowther Homes, which manages a growing portfolio of over 1400 mid and full-market apartments;
- Wheatley Solutions, where 570 people work to provide a range of internal support services to the Group's partner organisations;
- and Wheatley Foundation, which invests over £3 million annually on improving the life opportunities of disadvantaged people in Wheatley communities.