Everyone is a winner at the final of the W.E Excel staff awards.
The grand final of the inaugural W.E. Excel awards in 2017 was the culmination of a year-long journey for staff to celebrate excellence in the workplace.
Staff in every corner of Wheatley Group got together to recognise and celebrate the successes and achievements of our inspirational colleagues.
Each of our subsidiaries held their own awards to celebrate staff going the extra mile for our customers – with the best of the best nominated for the Group-wide W.E. Excel awards in the following categories:
- Best for thinking excellence
- Best for building relationships
- Best for thinking innovatively
- Best apprentice or trainee
- Best for working with others
- Best for thinking professionally
- Outstanding commitment to values
- Gold award.
A high-level panel of judges – including Board members of many of the partners in Wheatley – selected the finalists who displayed commitment, innovation and excellence every working day.
Television presenter Jackie Bird was the host for the staff event in late 2017.