Everyone is a winner at the final of the W.E Excel staff awards.
The Grand Final of the W.E. Excel Awards 2018 was the culmination of our year-long journey for staff to celebrate excellence in the workplace.
Staff in every corner of Wheatley Group got together to recognise and celebrate the successes and achievements of our inspirational colleagues.
Each of our subsidiaries held their own awards to celebrate staff going the extra mile for our customers – with the best of the best nominated for the Group-wide W.E. Excel Awards Grand Final in the following categories:
- Best for thinking excellence
- Best for building relationships
- Best for thinking innovatively
- Best apprentice or trainee
- Best for working with others (internally)
- Best for working with others (externally)
- Best for thinking professionally
- Most effective engagement
- Outstanding commitment to values
- Gold award
- Chief Executive’s employee of the year.
A high-level panel of judges – including Board members and senior staff – selected the finalists who displayed commitment, innovation and excellence every working day.
Scottish comedian, TV and radio presenter Des Clarke was the host for the staff event in November 2018.