Wheatley Group is looking for 25 school leavers to join the award-winning Modern Apprenticeship programme.
If you have a passion for delivering outstanding services to customers this is the scheme for you.
You'll learn a wide range of new skills, including how to deliver outstanding customer service for people in Wheatley communities.
If you are aged between 16–19 years old you can apply for our fantastic two-year training programme.
Applicants don't need any formal qualifications for the apprenticeships.
Successful candidates will also get:
- paid on-the-job work experience from £4.64 per hour
- training and a Scottish Vocational Qualification
- help to find a job when your apprenticeship finishes
- free travel passes to and from work
- 28 days' holiday
- money off high-street shops
- discounted driving lessons, health plan, gym membership and more.
Click on our stories to find out why our current Modern Apprentices love being part of the programme.
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, applications for our Modern Apprenticeship programme are temporarily suspended.
We’ll re-open applications as soon as we can. Thanks for your understanding.