How we use your information
Wheatley Group is committed to protecting your privacy.
The members of Wheatley Group can be found at group partners.
Each member of Wheatley Group, with the exception of Wheatley Solutions, is a data controller of personal information for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Wheatley Group has taken steps to ensure we meet the highest standards when collecting, using and sharing personal information in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation.
Our privacy notices
Each member of Wheatley Group, with the exception of Wheatley Solutions, has its own privacy notice on their website setting out how, where, why and when we use our customers’ personal data.
Wheatley Group members may transfer information about you to other Wheatley Group members for purposes connected to the service you receive or the management of Wheatley Group’s business.
How we keep your information safe
Wheatley Group maintains physical, electronic and procedural security measures to ensure that your personal information is treated responsibly and to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destructions and damage.
You can exercise any of the following rights by writing to us at InformationRequests@wheatley-group.com
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- you have a right to request access to the personal information we hold about you by making a Subject Access Request
- if you believe any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request we correct or complete your personal information
- you have a right to request we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes, and
- if you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.
Any requests received by any member of Wheatley Group will be considered under applicable UK Data Protection Legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office.
How to update your records
The accuracy of our information is important to us. Please help us keep our records accurate and up to date by informing us of any changes to your personal information.
You can contact us:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post or in person at Wheatley Group, Wheatley House, 25 Cochrane Street, Glasgow, G1 1HL.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm.
Third party representation
You may nominate another person to act on your behalf. Your representative will be permitted access to all of your personal information unless restricted by you.
To nominate a representative, please complete a representation mandate form.