We do more for our customers by bringing together diverse income streams, investing wisely in local communities and bringing great ideas to life.
Together, we are creating a stronger, more secure future. We are committed to doing more for our customers, communities and staff.
Find out more about the partner organisations which make up Wheatley Group:
- Wheatley Homes Glasgow - Scotland’s largest social landlord, with almost 43,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Wheatley Homes South - with more than 10,200 homes across the region;
- Wheatley Homes East - with more than 6400 affordable homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Loretto Housing - with more than 2500 affordable homes in the central belt;
- Wheatley Care - which provides care and support to around 3500 people every week across Scotland;
- Lowther - which lets and manages around 2500 mid-market and full-market homes and provides factoring services to 29,000 homeowners;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 400 staff provide support services to the Group subsidiaries;
- Wheatley Foundation - which invests over £5million annually supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Wheatley’s communities; and
- City Building (Glasgow) - jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council, employing over 2000 employees and providing repairs and maintenance services to Wheatley homes in the west of Scotland.