Social media House Rules
Thanks for visiting us on social media.
We love to hear from customers and partners on Twitter. Our guidelines help make our Twitter channel a place for everyone to enjoy.
- we reserve the right to remove any posts and ban any users who break the House Rules
- we don’t accept the use of obscene language and you may not receive a reply. We have an automatic filter in place on our subsidiary Facebook pages to block swearing in posts
- vulgar, abusive or threatening language will be removed – and may see the user banned
- inappropriate, threatening or offensive posts about Wheatley Group, our subsidiaries or any member of staff will be removed and may see the user banned
- don’t spam our page with repetitive comments or link baiting
- we do not tolerate abuse directed to other Facebook or Twitter users. Please treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
- we don’t allow users to promote or advertise other services on our social media channels – and posts containing such content will be removed.
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. Being followed or re-posted by us does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Direct messages and replies
All direct questions and messages are read and answered as soon as possible.
However, questions, statements and messages which are in breach of our House Rules will be removed and may see the person who posted the message banned.
Anything that is abusive, indecent, unlawful or defamatory will not be displayed. Individuals are personally liable for the comments they submit.