We do more for our customers by bringing together diverse income streams, investing wisely in local communities and bringing great ideas to life.
Together, we are creating a stronger, more secure future. We are committed to doing more for our customers, communities and staff.
Find out more about the partner organisations which make up Wheatley Group:
- GHA – Scotland’s largest social landlord, with more than 39,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dunedin Canmore – with around 5000 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association – with more than 3500 homes across West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing – with more than 1300 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership – with around 430 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association – which has more around 280 affordable homes and provides care and support to around 700 people in Central Scotland;
- Loretto Care – which provides care and support to around 3000 people every week across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management – Scotland's “Feel Good Factor” – provides services to almost 30,000 customers across the country;
- Lowther Homes – which owns and manages a growing portfolio of over 1865 mid and full-market apartments;
- Wheatley Solutions – where 500 staff work to provide internal support services to the Group’s partner organisations;
- Wheatley Foundation – which invests over £3million annually on improving the life opportunities of disadvantaged people in Wheatley’s communities.
- City Building (Glasgow) – with over 2000 employees, it is jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council and provides repairs and maintenance services.