We do more for our customers by bringing together diverse income streams, investing wisely in local communities and bringing great ideas to life.
Together, we are creating a stronger, more secure future. We are committed to doing more for our customers, communities and staff.
Find out more about the partner organisations which make up Wheatley Group:
- GHA - Scotland’s largest social landlord, with more than 40,250 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership - with over 10,340 homes across the region;
- Dunedin Canmore - owning and managing nearly 5900 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association - with more than 3750 homes across the west of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing - with over 1430 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership - with around 520 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association - which has 355 social-rented homes in central Scotland;
- Wheatley Care - which provides care and support to over 6800 people across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management - Scotland's “Feel Good Factor”, serving over 29,170 customers customers across the country;
- Lowther Homes - which owns and manages a growing portfolio of 2110 homes for full and mid-market rent;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 380 staff provide support services to the Group subsidiaries;
- Wheatley Foundation - which invested £4.9million in 2019/2020 supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Wheatley’s communities;
- and City Building (Glasgow) - jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council and providing repairs and maintenance services.