Supporting our communities in these extraordinary times
We are doing everything we can to support our communities through these extraordinary times.
Thanks for your patience as we continue to operate a restricted range of services, in line with government guidance.
Although many staff are still working from home, we are here to help you.
As restrictions begin to be eased, we’ll re-introduce services in phases, ensuring the safety of customers and staff remains the top priority.
We are now carrying out essential repairs and grass cutting services.
Our offices remain closed and our housing, letting and factoring staff are working from home.
We have new working arrangements in place to meet the current government guidelines. These include:
- staff fully equipped to work from home and, although home visits are suspended, staff will remain in contact with you by telephone, email and text;
- essential repairs only now being delivered;
- all appointments with welfare benefits and fuel advisors being fulfilled by phone;
- Neighbourhood Environmental Teams prioritising essential services, such as fire-safety patrols and cleaning in multi-storeys and bulk uplifts;
- local Rapid Response teams handling priority requests;
- and our EatWell service continuing to target vulnerable tenants in need of emergency food provisions.
We are also urging all tenants to let us know if, through being ill or self-isolating, they may find it difficult to pay their rent. If you’re worried about paying your rent, Talk to Us. The sooner you get in touch, the quicker we can help you.
We are urging everyone to contact us through our website and by email so that we can deal with emergencies and the most vulnerable people by phone.
Friday, June 26, 2020