Find out the latest news from Wheatley Group and our partner organisations.
Factoring and letting services come together
29 October 2020
I’m writing to let you know that Wheatley Group’s factoring and letting services are coming together to form a single organisation from the end of this month.
YourPlace, which provides services to over 30,000 factored homeowners, and Lowther Homes, which manages a growing portfolio of over 2000 homes for mid and full market rent, have worked closely together as part of Wheatley Group for several years now. Bringing the two organisations together into a single company, to be known as Lowther Homes, will enable us to be more efficient, provide even better value and offer even more security over the services we provide.
Both YourPlace and Lowther are totally committed to providing sector-leading services - 24/7. While YourPlace customers will see a change of name, they will receive the same great range of services through our highly-trained and dedicated Business Advisors. Lowther Homes is already a registered factor on the Scottish Property Factor Register (registered no. PF000785).
We’re determined to make the change as smooth as possible for customers and we have written to all of them confirming the changes are going ahead and reassuring them they can expect the same excellent standards of service from us and all our staff.
Our new website www.lowtherhomes.com and our new logo launch this week. They were designed and developed in-house by our Communications and Marketing Team.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. Please remember we are always here to help if in future you have any inquiries from your constituents. You can contact our member services team by email at #WheatleyMemberServices@wheatley-group.com
Interim Managing Director, Lowther Homes
Latest news and updates from Wheatley
Find out more about the latest from Wheatley - and how we're helping people in our communities - below:
- Coronavirus update from Wheatley Group Chief Executive Martin Armstrong - 10 September 2020
- Coronavirus update from Wheatley Group Chief Executive Martin Armstrong - 3 April 2020
- Coronavirus update from Wheatley Group Chief Executive Martin Armstrong - 25 March 2020
- Wheatley has delivered more than 25000 emergency food parcels to vulnerable customers since lockdown began. Read more at Wheatley's EatWell service reaches 25,000th delivery.
- Wheatley has provided more than 400 empty homes to local authorities as temporary accommodation for homeless people. Read more at Wheatley hands over more the 400 homes to homeless during coronavirus.
- Wheatley is extending the contract of its second-year Business Admin apprentices whose learning and development has been affected by the pandemic. Read more at Wheatley extends apprentices' contracts for another six months.