What is the graduate programme?
Our Ignite graduate programme offers more than excellent learning and training opportunities.
Right from the start, you’ll be working in a frontline role, delivering services that make a positive impact on our customers' lives.
You'll be part of a fast-paced working environment where you'll be trusted to carry out your work - and valued for your contributions.
We'll offer you expert training and support so you're ready to become a Housing Officer within the first six months of joining the programme.
As part of the graduate programme, you’ll:
- gain an accredited housing qualification (minimum Chartered Institute of Housing Level 4);
- benefit from our two-year training programme to support you in your new role - and grow your personal and professional skills;
- be matched with a mentor from Wheatley’s Leadership Team to help you achieve your ambitions;
- be empowered, through our ‘Think Yes’ culture, to take ideas forward and raise your individual profile across Wheatley Group;
- work collectively and collaboratively with your graduate network to carry out projects; and
- access fantastic Wheatley staff benefits.
Ignite – Your future is bright with Wheatley.
Applications for our 2021 Ignite Graduate Programme have now closed.
If you have applied for the 2021 programme, we will be in touch with you within one month of the closing date.
Missed out this time? Check back here, and our social media pages, later in the year for updates on future recruitment.