Publication scheme - Wheatley Solutions
This publication scheme organises our published information under nine classes.
In using these nine classes we are following the Scottish Information Commissioner’s model Publication Scheme and applying its guidance.
If you have any questions, queries or suggestions about how to improve our published information or this guide, please email our Information Governance Team at email@example.com
If what you are looking for is not here then you can make a request for information.
Class 2: How we deliver our functions and services
Information about our work, our strategy and policies for delivering functions and services and information for our service users.
- Description of functions, including statutory basis for them, where applicable:
- Strategies, policies and internal staff procedures for performing statutory functions: No information held in this class
- Statement of Public task required by the Re-use of Public Sector information Regulations 201513 (if applicable): No information held in this class
- How to report a concern to the authority:
- Reports of the authority’s exercise of its statutory functions: No information collected in this class.
- Statutory registers (NB not if inspection-only). No information collected in this class.
- List of services, including statutory basis for them, where applicable:
- Service policies and internal staff procedures, including allocation, quality and standards: Data Protection policy, Whistleblowing policy
- Service schedules and delivery plans: No information collected in this class.
- Information for service users, including how to access the services:
- Service fees and charges, including bursaries.
Class 3: How we take decisions and what we have decided
Information about the decisions we take, how we make decisions and how we involve others.
- Decisions taken by the organisation: agendas, reports and papers provided for consideration and minutes of Board (or equivalent) meetings.
- Public consultation and engagement strategies: No information held in this class
- Reports of regulatory inspections, audits and investigations carried out by the authority: No information held in this class
- Environmental Impact Assessment Reports undertaken in compliance with the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Scotland) Regulations 2017 - no information held in this class
Class 4: What we spend and how we spend it
Information about our strategy for, and management of, financial resources (in sufficient detail to explain how we plan to spend public money and what has actually been spent).
Financial statements required by statute e.g., sections 31 and 33 of the Public Service Reform (Scotland) Act 201015, if applicable to the authority:
- Financial policies and procedures for budget allocation:
- Budget allocation to key policy / function / service areas: Business updates
- Purchasing plans and capital funding plans: Our strategy for capital funding for 2021-26 is set out in our Group Strategy - Your Home, Your Community, Your Future; an annual update on our capital funding position is provided in our annual report for 2020/21 this is set out in pages 36 and 37
- Financial administration manual / internal financial regulations:
- Expenses policies and procedures: (page 82)
- Senior staff/board member expenses at category level e.g. travel, subsistence and accommodation (page 82 and 83)
- Board member remuneration other than expenses (page 82); Group Governing Body Member Remuneration policy
- Pay and grading structure (levels of pay rather than individual salaries): Available on request
- Investments, summary information about endowments, investments and authority pension fund (pages 100-107)
- Funding awards available from the authority, how to apply for them and funding awards made by the authority:
Class 5: How we manage our human, physical and information resources
Information about how we manage the human, physical and information resources of the authority.
- Strategy and management of human resources: No information held in this class
- Staffing structure:
- Human resources policies, procedures and guidelines, including e.g., recruitment, performance management, salary and grading, promotion, pensions, discipline, grievance, staff development, staff records: Alcohol drugs and gambling addiction policy, Code of Practice on the Engagement of Disabled People, Dignity at Work Policy, Disciplinary Policy, Disclosure Scotland Policy, Equal Opportunities Policy, Family Friendly Policy, Grievance Policy, Hours Overtime Allowances Flexible Secondment Policy, No Smoking in the Workplace, Personal Relationships Policy, Recruitment and Selection Policy, Secondee Allowances Policy, Secondee Code of Conduct Policy, Shared Parental Leave Policy, Sickness and Absence Management Policy, Time off and Special Leave Policy.
- Employee relations structures and agreements reached with recognised trade unions and professional organisations: (personal information redacted under Section38(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information(Scotland) Act 2002) Unison recognition agreement.
- Management of the authority’s land and property assets, including environmental/sustainability reports: No information collected in this class.
- Description of the authority’s land and property holdings: No information held in this class
- Estate development plans: No information held in this class
- Maintenance arrangements: No information held in this class
- Records management policy and records management plan, including records retention schedule: Adult care services; Communications and marketing; Community safety and environment; Finance; Governance; Health and safety; Housing; Human resources; IT; Legal; Management; Procurement; Property; Wheatley Foundation, Assurance
- Information governance/asset management policies and procedures, information asset list: Data Protection policy; Special category data policy and Record Management policy.
- Knowledge management policies and procedures: Record Management policy
- List of statistical information published by the authority: No information held in this class.
- Freedom of information policies and procedures:
- Data protection policy and privacy notices:
Class 6: How we procure goods and services from external providers
Information about how we procure works, goods and services, and our contracts with external providers.
- Procurement policies and procedures:
- Invitations to tender:
- Register of contracts awarded, which have gone through formal tendering, including name of supplier, period of contract and value:
- Additional information which is required to be published by applicable procurement legislation and statutory guidance (e.g. the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014, the Procurement (Scotland) Regulations 2016 and Public Contracts (Scotland) regulations 2015):
- Links to procurement information the authority publishes on the Public Contracts Scotland16 website:
Class 7: How we are performing
Information about how we perform as an organisation, and how well we deliver our functions and services.
External reports e.g., annual report, performance statements required by statute (e.g., section 32 of the Public Service Reform (Scotland) Act 2010 if applicable: No information held in this class
Performance indicators and performance against them:
- Performance against the Scottish Social Housing Charter
- Wheatley Housing Group performance against the Scottish Housing Charter.
- Wheatley Solutions financial statements 2020-2021
- Scottish Housing Regulator details for Wheatley Housing Group Limited:
- Mainstreaming Equality Reports produced under the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) (Scotland) Regulations 2012, as amended: No information held in this class
- Employee and board equality monitoring reports, produced under the Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) (Scotland) Regulations 2012, as amended: No information held in this class
Class 8: Our commercial publications
Information packaged and made available for sale on a commercial basis and sold at market value through a retail outlet e.g., bookshop, museum or research journal.
No information collected in this class.
Class 9: Our open data
Open data made available by the authority as described by the Scottish Government’s Open Data Resource Pack and available under an open licence.
The authority’s open data publication plan:
Open data sets and their metadata, or links to where they are accessible:
No information collected in this class.